SL Clothing is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, and then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Changes to this Policy
What we collect
Users may be asked for, as appropriate:
- Your name
- Your contact information including email address
- Credit Card Details for transactions
- Your demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Non-personal identification information – This may include browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
What we do with the information we gather
SL Clothing Limited collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve our products and services - We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
- To process transactions - We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. Users will only receive this information if they have opted-in to receive these. - If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so contacting us via our Site or using the details in the ‘Contact Us’ section below.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures in place to safeguard and secure the information as well as the destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored and collect online.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Processing of credit card information through our website is done over an encrypted connection using Transport Layer Security (TLS 1.2). Credit card details are not stored or retained on our site.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We retain your data for the duration of our business relationship and afterwards for as long as necessary in accordance with applicable laws and regulation. We generally hold your data for a minimum of seven years after last contact. However, we may hold your data longer if it’s within our legitimate business interests. When data retention is no longer required we will dispose of your data in a secure manor.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind and opt-out at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org , or to the address below:
SL CLOTHING LIMITED
Gloucester Business Park
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer's hard drive when you visit a website. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the site owners, such as which pages you find useful or not. A web browser normally deletes session cookies when it quits. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. Cookies are used on this site to maintain functionality as you move between pages.
Our website uses first party cookies, which allow us to distinguish you from other users of the website. They maintain functionality as you move between pages and help us to improve our site. We also use some widely-used third-party social media plugins as marketing tools, and to provide convenience tools for our visitors, which create cookies.
How to manage your cookies
Cookies are sent to your browser by a website and then stored in the cookies directory of your device. To check and update your cookies settings, you will need to know what browser you are using and what version of it you have. You can usually find this out by opening the browser (just as if you were going to use the internet) and then clicking on 'Help' and then 'About'.
To find out how to allow, block, delete and manage the cookies on all standard web browsers, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ and select the browser and version you are using. You'll also find information about how to delete cookies from your computer.